Hello Everyone from China Enya Musical Instrument

Enya Music

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is Emma from China Enya Musical Instruments company. We are manufacturer of guitar,Ukulele and accessories.

If you are interested in marketing our products. Welcome to contact with me.

Thank you,
Emma

Last edited:
Aloha Emma,

Welcome to UU!

I just checked your web site, http://www.enyamusical.com/, and was looking at the pages for several ukuleles.

I have a suggestion for you.

Your product descriptions do not list any dimensions for your instruments, such as nut width, scale length, body dimensions or overall length.

Many of us here need this info to help decide if an instrument is a good fit. This basic info that is really needed to be shown from any manufacturer.

Where I am in USA it seems that the Enya and Kaka brands are only available on Amazon, and as such, we cannot 'try before buy' and this makes a problem if the ukulele is not comfortable to the buyer. Listing dimensions can help to prevent this problem.

Maybe you can suggest to your web site people to obtain this information and include it on your web site?

Having said that, the instruments look very nice, but myself as a buyer, without dimensions listed, I just click 'next'.

Mahalo,

Booli

Last edited:
It would also be nice if you had listings for all of the instruments sold on Amazon, such as the X1 and KU series. Although it is nice to be able to look at all your solid wood instruments, they are not available here in the USA.

Hi Emma - I bought four of the Enya X1 camp ukuleles for gifts and was very pleased with them. The packaging and accessories were a nice bonus with the ukulele.

Hello Emma,
My wife and I have bought a bunch of various Enya ukuleles.
We have been very happy with them.
Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha Emma,

Welcome to UU!

I just checked your web site, http://www.enyamusical.com/, and was looking at the pages for several ukuleles.

I have a suggestion for you.

Your product descriptions do not list any dimensions for your instruments, such as nut width, scale length, body dimensions or overall length.

Many of us here need this info to help decide if an instrument is a good fit. This basic info that is really needed to be shown from any manufacturer.

Where I am in USA it seems that the Enya and Kaka brands are only available on Amazon, and as such, we cannot 'try before buy' and this makes a problem if the ukulele is not comfortable to the buyer. Listing dimensions can help to prevent this problem.

Maybe you can suggest to your web site people to obtain this information and include it on your web site?

Having said that, the instruments look very nice, but myself as a buyer, without dimensions listed, I just click 'next'.

Mahalo,

Booli

Hello Booli, Really Thanks for your suggestion. it is really helpful to us. I will give this information to our website people to fullfill the demension list.

It would also be nice if you had listings for all of the instruments sold on Amazon, such as the X1 and KU series. Although it is nice to be able to look at all your solid wood instruments, they are not available here in the USA.

Hello Don, For now we have X1 series sold on Amazon. in the near future, we will add more products on Amazon, Please look forward it. We are looking for distributors in USA , You would see our Ukulele in USA soon.Thank you for your attention

Hi Emma - I bought four of the Enya X1 camp ukuleles for gifts and was very pleased with them. The packaging and accessories were a nice bonus with the ukulele.

Hi Actadh, Thank you for your support and nice feedback about our ukulele. We will keep going to make the high quality ukuleles and best service for customers.

Hello Emma,
My wife and I have bought a bunch of various Enya ukuleles.
We have been very happy with them.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hi maki66, So happy to hear that. And thank you for your support to our ukulele. We will keep the high quality products and best service for all customers.

Hello Booli, Really Thanks for your suggestion. it is really helpful to us. I will give this information to our website people to fullfill the demension list.

Hello Emma,

Thank you for your nice reply. I am happy to help.

I wish you the best of luck for success with your music products.

-Booli

Hi, Emma!!!

I am a happy owner of an Enya EUR-X1.

Great Ukulele! Congratulations!!! :D

Top Bottom