What happened to the Bad Boys here?

Hmmmm, that’s right . . . :eek:ld:

maxresdefault.jpg

NOTE: If you hit REPLY WITH QUOTE, then your comments are in context, otherwise nobody has a clue. :)

OK. OK. Another attempt to kill the beast:
What is your favorite color of:
1. Uke strap 2. hard case 3. soft case 4. tuner 5. plectrum 6. ukulele interior 7. humidifier 8. tuning knobs 9. your absolute most precious uke 10. the light bulb that is always on when you play in your Mom's basement which is pretty much all the time?
If we can get a serious discussion along these lines then the boredom among anyone on this forum who still has a life will be instant and the thread will die. Or not.

You could of course just close the thread........

What is your favorite color ballpeen hammer. Do you prefer to by it at Lowes or Home Depot. Do you prefer wood or composite handle.

What is your favorite color ballpeen hammer. Do you prefer to by it at Lowes or Home Depot. Do you prefer wood or composite handle.

Since I prefer DIY...

I smithed my very own ball-peen hammer, forged deep in a pit of despair at the bottom of an active volcano, composed from the smelted down 14-gauge surgical steel hypodermic needles used for lethal injections of deceased inmates previously on death row, scavenged from the hazmat bins in the nation's most hardcore prisons...

Both the head of the hammer, and it's handle are one solid piece of metal together, for both maximum strength and full transfer of kinetic energy when wielded by my hand.

OK. OK. Another attempt to kill the beast:
What is your favorite color of:
1. Uke strap 2. hard case 3. soft case 4. tuner 5. plectrum 6. ukulele interior 7. humidifier 8. tuning knobs 9. your absolute most precious uke 10. the light bulb that is always on when you play in your Mom's basement which is pretty much all the time?
If we can get a serious discussion along these lines then the boredom among anyone on this forum who still has a life will be instant and the thread will die. Or not.

I will continue to prefer black, until they invent a darker color.

I hammered my ball-peen into your mom's pink soft-case.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the "General Discussion" forum as the topic has become a pretty broad.

I think it needs to keep going right where it is.

I'm fairly new here, and I was glad to see the absence of posters like that. I spend a lot of time on a photo forum, and the nasties can be very annoying - and counterproductive. Humor is one thing, but attacking others contributes nothing.

As you should all know, UU is strictly a free-speech and sense-of-humour free zone. We tolerate nothing but bland, civil discourse on serious ukulele subjects.

This thread is a disgrace. It's locked and you're all banned.

Top Bottom