Season 316 - The Sea, The Sea

The Season 316 has ended. Thank you all so much! Glad to see that we got some fantastic last minute entries. I'll update the playlist today and post a wrap-up tomorrow.

The Season 316 has ended. Thank you all so much! Glad to see that we got some fantastic last minute entries. I'll update the playlist today and post a wrap-up tomorrow.

A wonderful week and some real good listens on the last day.
I sure hope they get the attention they deserve!
Thanks for your attentive hosting!

Season 316 wrap up

Time to wrap up. It's been a great week and hosting was as much fun as I remembered from my first season as a host.

Thank you all for participating and bringing those fine sea songs, as well as for listening and commenting. Some songs were familiar, but many of them were new to me. We have 117 entries from 52 Seasonistas on the playlist. And 15 of the songs were originals - your creativity and songwriting skills amaze me every week.

Prizes
- ukulele: cua94 (Liz)
- comic book: Harry122 (Randy)
- small 3d puzzles: lelouden (Linda L.), cazteclo, Jazzbanjorex

Thank you so much, everyone!
Now back outdoors and to Season 317!

OMG, I am so pleased you liked my songs this week Ylle.
I loved this week for all the songs that were submitted.
I had loads of fun playing the songs I brought to your seasons.

Thank you so much for the week and for the prize :)

Great wrap Ylle, that was a real fun season. Well done Liz, that Uke looks rather lovely, well done the other winners, Randy ( am off now to see if they have that Mauri Kunnas book on Amazon :D), Linda, Caz and Rex. And well done Ylle for running a tight ship this season ;)

A fun Season, and having the cat choose the winner was a great idea!

Wow, I'm a winner! I could not have predicted that! Thank you so much for am amazing Season!

Congrats to Liz and all the other lucky winners! Those are some thoughtful prizes! Thanks to our host for a very entertaining season theme!

Thanks for a wonderful season. I did not expect a prize and am very greatful to receive one.
I shall work on the puzzle with my duet partner, I bet she will enjoy that :D
Thanks from Iceland
Caz

Thank you all for your kind comments!
The prizes are in mail now and hopefully they don't take too long to arrive.

it's a wonderful week, Ylle.
thank you for such a beautiful and inspiring theme
and congratulations to Liz and the other deserved prize winners.

Ylle, the book arrived, and it is magnificent! Thank you so much!

beatles-book.jpg

Top Bottom