CL sale of a few ukes

thanks maki66 and booli for your info. i'll have to see which uke needs restrung first and try your ideas.

what about wall hangers? my guitars are kept in their cases and humidified. i have no cases, gig bags nor boxes for the ukes so they are going to have to go on the wall. since most are laminate, as far as i know, i may not need to humidify them as well as my guitars.
thanks,
mikeB

At least some of your ukuleles are solid topped.
And one of the Kalas is 100% solid mahogany.
Get cases for those for sure.
For wall hangers we like these;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZU86PE...t=&hvlocphy=9032044&hvtargid=pla-383512147800

We live near close enough to the coast to have great humidity, unless the Santa Anas are blowing.
If you live in land, its different.

i'm in moorpark, in ventura county. it has recently got down to 7%rh, and, with the last couple of days of rains was, obviously 100% so that is quite a range and i thank you for pointing that out as well as the solid mahogany. ok, now where to get cases? luckily they are small but i still have to find room for them too. ha!

thanks again, maki66! you are a wealth of info. i have two tenors, two concerts and a baritone. no soprano, maybe i need one. ha!

thanks,
mikeB

Last edited:
Top Bottom