Worcester, MA uke workshop

I know Heidi is the real thing. She's been teaching ukulele for years. (You may emember her from Seinfeld)

They'll both be at the Midwest Uke Camp in June, which is one of the reasons I'm going.

Love Daniel's Meditations! I subscribed to his videos and think he will be great as a live teacher.

Yeah, I hope the guy at the door doesn't say "Sorry pal, anything smaller than a tenor is cheating" :D

Heidi and Daniel are great, both as teachers and performers. You won't be disappointed! :cool:

Thanks for posting this. Now I'm thinking of going....................................

When I went to the Wine Country Ukulele Festival a few years back (And was privileged to meet MGM and take a couple of workshops from Sara Maisel and Ken Middleton), I remember playing in the air-conditioned common area where there was a lot of jamming taking place. I didn't know who all those people were, but they were just incredible!

Found out later that some of the main instigators were Craig Chee and Daniel Ward, and Heidi was leading a ukulele conga line - never having watched Seinfeld, I had no idea who she was, but she played wonderfully, and had a great Presence.

I would not hesitate to attend a workshop from Heidi and/or Daniel.

-Kurt​

Looking for to a review from those who attend!

Anyone else here going to this event tonight? I am.

Great sounding uke in his video below. Is that a tenor scale? Neck looks so long, of course I'm mostly playing sops.

[video]https://vimeo.com/ondemand/arpeggiomeditations[/video]

Please share your thoughts after you go. I would have loved to go, but it is a little too far for me to run up and back.

Top Bottom