Review- Koaloha Soprano Ukulele (KSM-10)

Vic...as usual, great review. Your constant turn around of instruments is both fun to watch and terrifying. I bought a Ohana pineapple sopranissimo a few weeks ago and then bought a Concert Koa KoAloha within a couple of days from each other and my wife was not too pleased.

You mentioned that you will likely be selling the long neck. I wish I was able buy that one from you...but that would get me in trouble! If you only had lay-a-way!

Vic...as usual, great review. Your constant turn around of instruments is both fun to watch and terrifying. I bought a Ohana pineapple sopranissimo a few weeks ago and then bought a Concert Koa KoAloha within a couple of days from each other and my wife was not too pleased.

You mentioned that you will likely be selling the long neck. I wish I was able buy that one from you...but that would get me in trouble! If you only had lay-a-way!

Glad you are enjoying the reviews. Wish I could provide layaway but I am not able to. Have to keep the cash flowing.

The Longneck is a great uke and I am selling for $495 w/HSC. Not worth getting in trouble for though. There is always another uke down the road.:)

Top Bottom