WTB a solid koa ukulele

14kremz

Reaction score
Looking to get back into playing again, and would like a new solid koa ukulele to get me going. Mainly looking for a tenor, but open to a pretty soprano.

There was a nice Kamaka just listed. Real pretty one

Look at the Bruce Wei ukes listed on eBay. I have a number of his ukes and they're very good.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Last edited:
I have a Koaloha concert with a mi-si pickup that I'm selling. Wonderful bright Koaloha tone and a beautiful instrument.

I too have a couple koa concerts I am going to sell. One is a Pete Howlett ditson style (I was looking to sell it last summer and pulled it of because I was enjoying it. Here is a link to the original listing) and the other is a Mike DaSilva.

Both wonderful instruments. The Howlett is very full and complex and the DaSilva is rather bright and has more of a soprano sound with added sustain.

Thanks for all the replies and helping me find my next muse. Not looking to break the bank on this though, so Im trying keep this under $500 as much as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies and helping me find my next muse. Not looking to break the bank on this on though, so Im trying keep this under $500 as much as possible.

I'm selling my Koaloha for $500. It is a factory special. I am passing along the savings.

$500 includes an Oahu HSC, Priority shipping and insurance.

There has been one of these for sale for about a year on the Hawaii Craig's List. Wait a minute.... the one on CL is a solid body Koa ukulele.

I want to buy it!

I'm selling my Koaloha for $500. It is a factory special. I am passing along the savings.

$500 includes an Oahu HSC, Priority shipping and insurance.

Hello, I’ll bite that apple. I emailed you at the addy you provided.

Best regards,
D

FYI to anyone else spotting this, i wrote to vcs700s and he said he sold it months ago.

Happy hunting!

Hopefully to the guy who started this thread...

Top Bottom