ORTEGA RU5CE TENOR battery insert

Tobabe

Reaction score
Hi, guys!
So I purchased the Ortega RU5CE-TE ukulele with the MagusUke amplifier/tuner. And this will sound like a totally stupid question, but how the heck do i put the batteries in? It came with two CR2032 batteries, but I don't know whether only one or both of them go inside and which way they're supposed to go. I tried all the possible ways of stuffing them in, but putting both of them in creates such a snuggly fit i'm worried of breaking something. I even went on to buy a new pair of batteries, just in case the ones sent were old or non-functional, but still no luck. Any help, please?

There is usually a + sign to indicate which way to insert them, & looking at the picture on the Thomann site, looks like they stack on top of each other, having a tuner usually needs two button cells. :)

Awesome! That's a step forward :D Would you mind maybe putting a link to that picture here? Thank you!
Edit: GOT IT! Thank you! The answer was really to jam it in. :D Thank you once more, you at least made me feel safe about stuffing both those batteries in :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom