The Ukulele Site

I have sent a number of emails with questions on a possible purchase and never got a response. that is my experience.

I purchased a Fluke from these good people in late November. A perfect transaction. Couldn't be happier with them, with the uke, with the entire process. The next time UAS hits, they will be my go-to ukulele store for sure.

I have sent a number of emails with questions on a possible purchase and never got a response. that is my experience.

When I see concerns like this, the first thing I ask is have you called them? Very possible that your emails are ending up in someone's spam filter.

When I see concerns like this, the first thing I ask is have you called them? Very possible that your emails are ending up in someone's spam filter.

Whenever I have called, I have gotten a phone machine and no return call. Yes, I called during business hours. I did get a call from them about an order I placed, with a question or two. As for the emails, Andrew has said that he is often up late at night answering emails. He also said - here, I believe - that he is reorganizing, and their response time will be better.

I've bought two from them, and I'm waiting for a third.

as mentioned many times(even on this thread) call or text Andrew directly on his cell....808 781 9168..he will answer your questions

I have never had a negative experience with Andrew and the Ukulele Site.

Great care has gone into a purchase for me and I remain VERY happy.

Hey Len, if Andrew had you managing incoming calls & emails, HMS would run like a Swiss watch! :D

Thanks but I am retired and can not hang with the young guys there(too old and don't have enough energy)..they are a very busy shop, I see it all the time...:)

Last edited:
I just emailed HMS last night by clicking that little orange icon at the right lower corner, asking a general question. I received a reply 8 hours later. It is impressive considering the time zone difference. The response did go to my Junk Box so I am glad I checked that.

I just emailed HMS last night by clicking that little orange icon at the right lower corner, asking a general question. I received a reply 8 hours later. It is impressive considering the time zone difference. The response did go to my Junk Box so I am glad I checked that.

I think it's hit or miss. If there's someone available, they'll respond right away. If they're busy, you have to wait. Someone in our uke group both emailed and phoned over several days and hasn't received a response. Now she's shopping elsewhere. Andrew did say that he's improving his response system, so that will be nice.

Top Bottom