Ukulele tattoos?

Olarte

Reaction score
Just got two tattoos that stand for peace love ukulele

Do you have any uke related tattoos?

EC333273-22EC-47C6-833B-C8AE425C2CF4.jpg

AB42F6CA-1288-411E-9522-9968F8DA64EA.jpg

That's a slippery slope. You start with one or two, then you want one in a different size, then a K brand...

And then, maybe, banjolele tattoos...
003.jpg

That's a slippery slope. You start with one or two, then you want one in a different size, then a K brand...

Winner!!!! Thread's over. Nothing else to say.

I have no tattoos yet, but am really tempted to get the word UKULELE put high on my forehead (so I can cover it with a hat if needed) but I am pretty sure that will kill my chances of ever getting an office job that requires a necktie at any point ever again in the future.

Some places reject people because of facial hair, which I think is stupid.

For my current workplace, if I got this tattoo as intended, it would likely cause a riot ending with me terminated because everyone here is so conservative, almost painfully so.

For now, I just admire the tattoos that other folks have.

Then you break up with, or sell that uke and you want it removed!

I have no tattoos yet, but am really tempted to get the word UKULELE put high on my forehead (so I can cover it with a hat if needed) but I am pretty sure that will kill my chances of ever getting an office job that requires a necktie at any point ever again in the future.

Some places reject people because of facial hair, which I think is stupid.

For my current workplace, if I got this tattoo as intended, it would likely cause a riot ending with me terminated because everyone here is so conservative, almost painfully so.

For now, I just admire the tattoos that other folks have.

I hope you really are Joe King

I'm still kinda partial to Jon's

View attachment 107140

I remember back when he got this one.

Also, for me, the best one I have ever seen.

If I want to buried in a Jewish cemetery with the rest of my family (grave plots are already reserved), getting a tattoo is forbidden, but I can still share in the joy and live vicariously through the experience of others (and without the pain of having the ink put on).

I like seeing tattoos that are done well and not all over the whole body (or whole arm and neck like a 'sleeve'), but the rather smaller ones are more appealing to me.

tatoos are dumb...:confused::wtf:

tatoos are dumb...:confused::wtf:

Tattoos are different things to different people and some fine people that I know have them. I haven’t got any myself and I plan for it to stay that way too. However, if someone actually wants one then it’s their choice. All I ask is that they first really think about the forever mark that a Tattoo is, why they want one and the ways in which that mark might (negatively and positively) impact on how they interact with other people - engage brain before the ‘artist’ starts their work. To be fair a particular Tattoo might be right for them (both now and much later too) and add to their life or, alternatively, they might choose to do something else instead (like a different design or not have one at all). YMMV.

Last edited:
Tattoos are different things to different people. I haven’t got any myself and I plan for it to stay that way too. However, if someone actually wants one then it’s their choice. All I ask is that they first really think about the forever mark that a Tattoo is and why they want one - engage brain before the ‘artist’ starts their work. To be fair a particular Tattoo might be right for them (both now and much later too) and add to their life or, alternatively, they might choose to do something else instead (like a different design or not have one at all). YMMV.

Even this doesn't always work - one of my tattoos I waited over a year to get to make sure I'd really thought it over. 10 years later, I don't want it on my skin anymore, I've changed a lot in that time as has the world. I'll probably get it covered and then in 10 years regret the cover design :D

Top Bottom