FS: RARE Kiwaya KMT-K Master Series Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
This uke has had little play, it's in mint condition. This model mainly comes with concert and soprano sizes now. Only dealers can order tenor size. Kiwaya officials told me there's no more than 20 KMT-K in the world. I was lucky enough to get one from Japan Kiwaya.

•Premium Curly Koa wood- Top, Back & Sides
•Ivoroid binding
•Multi-strip purfling
•Mahogany Neck
•"Mustache" ivoroid piece inlay- ala Vintage 5K
•Ebony Fretboard w/ center strips
•Gotoh Deluxe Friction Pegs 1
•Setup with Freemont Black Strings

THE UKE IS SOLD, Thanks for looking :)

IMG_4163.jpgIMG_4167.jpg
IMG_4170.jpgIMG_4168.jpgIMG_4166.jpg

Last edited:
Nice uke! Good luck with the sale :D

paypal fees

This uke has had little play, it's in mint condition. This model mainly comes with concert and soprano sizes now. Only dealers can order tenor size. Kiwaya officials told me there's no more than 20 KMT-K in the world. I was lucky enough to get one from Japan Kiwaya. No sound sample can be provided. Price include international shipping

•Premium Curly Koa wood- Top, Back & Sides
•Ivoroid binding
•Multi-strip purfling
•Mahogany Neck
•"Mustache" ivoroid piece inlay- ala Vintage 5K
•Ebony Fretboard w/ center strips
•Gotoh Deluxe Friction Pegs 1
•Setup with Freemont Black Strings

$1600 accept Paypal if you pay the fee thru Friends & Family

View attachment 107187View attachment 107188
View attachment 107189View attachment 107190View attachment 107191

To clarify re: paypal fee.. There is no fee for friends and family, and there is no buyer protection. So if you never receive the item, you are out of luck. There is a fee for purchase protection, a small amount plus 2.9% of the amount.

Frankly, I would never buy without purchase protection. Often the seller says you have to pay that fee. I have never squawked at that.

Buyers, don't feel it looks like you don't trust the seller if you insist on purchase protection, but don't be surprised if they want you to pay.

Sellers, don't be offended if the buyer chooses purchase protection. It's more money than most of us could just afford to shrug off, so why not be safe?

Just my two centavos.

There is no fee for friends and family via PayPal payment ONLY if both parties (seller and buyer) are in the same country. There's a charge when both parties are not in the same country.

I have one of these. It is my favorite tenor and very hard to find. Sweet and balanced. All of the style of a Martin 3K.

PM Box was full before, it's clear now. Feel free to PM me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom