New Spruce House solid mahogany concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzen

Reaction score
I've had this for about a month, but I made the mistake of buying it at the same time that I acquired a Kanile'a tenor, which I've fallen in love with. The result is that despite having invested in a new case and some set-up work by my local luthier, I've only gotten it out of it's case a few times, alas.

It is hand made of solid mahogany with a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. I have upgraded the friction tuners and had the frets dressed and a new saddle made to improve the action. It really is quite nice, but as I say, isn't getting played.

Comes with a new Gearlux hard shell case (it's a bit roomy, so I have a towel in there), humidifier, and a couple sets of extra strings. Asking $350 shipped.
IMG_0360(Edited).jpg
IMG_0363.jpg
IMG_0364.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0367.jpg

Really nice looking mahogany on this one! What's the nut width?

Sorry, I should have included measurements in the original listing! The nut width is 1 5/8”. Scale length is 15”. Total length is 23 1/2”. Upper bout is 6”, lower bout is 7 7/8”. It has a deep body with a slightly rounded back. 2 3/4” at the deepest.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nice looking instrument. I have heard good things about Al's work. Great price for a luthier built instrument. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom