Can we substitute chords from guitar to ukulele?

I am checking still...I am not a guitar player wish I was .... tried a couple times but just couldn't get it. Am hoping the ukulele will be lucky #3 try :). From what I am reading/studying while waiting for my new to me Uke to arrive I already understand a lot more for Ukulele than I ever did guitar and I haven't even picked one up yet. I appreciate everyone's replies and help.

Last edited:
I am checking still...I am not a guitar player wish I was .... tried a couple times but just couldn't get it. Am hoping the ukulele will be lucky #3 try :). From what I am reading/studying while waiting for my new to me Uke to arrive I already understand a lot more for Ukulele than I ever did guitar and I haven't even picked one up yet. I appreciate everyone's replies and help.

I'm glad. I keep trying even though I don't "get" the music yet. Some of these links people posted are really good as is that sticky in beginners section on music theory if you're interested. I may try that app musictheory.net too. I haven't gotten much past just practicing chord transitions. I'm trying The Ukelele Way which seems to be pretty.

Good luck!

Top Bottom