Deering Concert banjolele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
I bought this uke and case a week ago and it just showed up to my house yesterday! It is brand new with the tags! The reason for reselling is because while waiting for this one to get here I came across a deal on Southern Cross banjolele that I just had to have. Admittedly I did have a few strums on this one (who could resist) and I have to say that I personally quite like it. It sounds great and is very comfortable to play. If I didn’t have so much money tied up in banjoleles I would keep it! As you can see it has the blank warranty card still attached. The case alone was $65 not including shipping. You get both the banjolele and the case for a bit less than what it would cost you to purchase just the banjolele anywhere else. For anyone looking for one of these new this will save you a bit of money as this one is about as new as it gets.

$463.75 Shipped! Payment by Paypal!

Pictures can be seen here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vGHu3dhYWL5gIOjt1

Last edited:
Hi, I want to be helpful. With all due respect, I believe you are asking too much for this instrument. I just purchased through Elderly Instrument in Lansing, MI the same exact instrument, with gig bag, for $325. I certainly understand that you played it ever so lightly, but once an instrument is purchased it used, regardless of condition. As for the warranty card, it's worthless. Deering will require the sales slip from the original buyers. I'd highly suggest you felist for $325 and you'll get a buyer. I run a local uke group and could have a potential buyer, but at $325. I hope this helps. Aloha!

Actually they don’t require a receipt to register, just the name of the retailer, model number and the price. I mean I get what you are saying but I haven’t personally seen a nicer one for less. One did just sell on reverb but I highly doubt it was as nice. I have already received offered that were higher than $325. It’s not a huge deal if I get stuck with it. :) They are certainly very good!

Hi, I want to be helpful. With all due respect, I believe you are asking too much for this instrument... I hope this helps. Aloha!

Pretty sure it didn't! If you want to be helpful, send the seller a Private Message...:rolleyes:

Uke has been sold!

I really don't understand why some member's do not simply close their own for sale threads when the ad is no longer useful to them. Why continue to waste other people's time reading a dead ad?

Is it selfishness, laziness or cluelessness ???

I think it is all of the above. I usually always do close my thread. However; if you could read you would realize it has been sold. Next time you have an issue feel free to email me rather than being a self absorbed condescending jerk on a public form and wasting everyone’s time by bumping it back to the top. A word of advice; you will be much happier in this world if you would stop getting overly bent out of shape over something so stupid that could have simply been settled with a friendly reminder. Really no need to spend life being so miserable. May you find peace within yourself someday. Good day!!

I think it is all of the above. I usually always do close my thread. However; if you could read you would realize it has been sold. Next time you have an issue feel free to email me rather than being a self absorbed condescending jerk on a public form and wasting everyone’s time by bumping it back to the top. A word of advice; you will be much happier in this world if you would stop getting overly bent out of shape over something so stupid that could have simply been settled with a friendly reminder. Really no need to spend life being so miserable. May you find peace within yourself someday. Good day!!

Brilliant!

However I notice the thread is still open :) Poke poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom