WTB Ohana Sopranino Sk21

ukulately

Reaction score
Ideally looking for the cedar topped SK21A if anyone has one ...

I had one of these and stupidly sold it. I regret moving that one (one of my few regrets in plowing thru a bunch of ukes in my UAS). These are really nice. MIM has one for sale on her reverb site.
https://reverb.com/shop/mimsukes

Which one did you have?

That one specifically. SK-21A cedar top, rosewood back & sides. Gloss finish. MIM had actual sopranino cases too at one time. Buy from her if you're interested since she'll do a good quality set-up on the instrument.

Still looking ...

I just played an Ohana cedar topped soprano and it was killer, so expect this to be good.

Ideally looking for the cedar topped SK21A if anyone has one ...

Well, you did it! Just after announcing that I had bought "my last uke for a while," you forced me to buy an Ohana SK-212A. I looked at pictures online and saw reviews, and I was hooked. I got a "damaged" one from Penny Lane for $179, delivered. The damage is virtually invisible. I'll post pictures when it arrives next week. (Thirty-seven and counting)

Last edited:
I forced you?? :)
Send it to me if you don't like it!

I forced you?? :)
Send it to me if you don't like it!

Yes - forced! You mentioned it, and I felt compelled to look at it and read about it. ;)

I'm easy to please. I like all my ukes, which makes it hard to find one or more to sell.

Probably unlike many other people, I tend to buy ukuleles that catch my eye more than my ear. I wouldn't buy $10 junk from China, but the name brands tend to sound good, and if they look good (to me), I find them hard to resist. I have one arriving today and two more by next week. I plan to buy one more at the Allegheny Ukulele Soiree in April, and then I hope to stop buying.

Speaking of cheap, I was thinking about buying a cheap uke and putting a clock in it's face. You don't see many ukulele wall clocks.

Top Bottom