Koaloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD!!
I've hung onto this concert since I bought it new in 2007 from MGM (RIP) because of its astonishing tone, volume, action, and projection.
I'm selling because I have far too many ukes and I keep seeing folks here who want to buy one. This one has the much-desired crown end on all koa fretboard, no longer available.
The front and back are lightly figured straight grain koa throughout. It's in mint condition because I baby my instruments (always humidified in winter) and because it wasn't played very much - I never quite attached to the pointy headstock (yah, silly). Currently strung with older Worth browns (I will throw in a set of Martin fluoros), on Koaloha friction tuners.

Priced at 35% off of HMS list price: $620 PayPal includes a used canvas hard case (in my attic) and CONUS shipping and insurance. For $40 more I will ship in a like new Dean molded case.
I'm not taking offers right now but will reduce if she doesn't sell.

I've not actually listed for out of state sale on this forum before but have sold and shipped at least four ukes to members who were looking for a specific instrument.

I am having a 'elluva time uploading photos (cell is my only personal computer right now). EDIT: more pics on comments below.

Please email me at tanders5@msn.com with inquiries, happy to text more photos too.

20180216_131813.jpg

20180216_131806.jpg

Last edited:
Trying again...
OK, this was from the recent day I started considering a sale.
20180216_143527.jpg

Last edited:
Of my, Tracie, I am so tempted. Seriously.

You can trust Tracie, folks, her descriptions are accurate and her prices are fair. I bought my TT from her and haven't regretted it for an instant.

Thx much, Ziret. I still delight in the thought of you with your TT. You'll have to post a video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom