Sailor's Hornpipe.

CeeJay

Reaction score

Bit of fun on a concert Brunswick.....

beautiful uke CeeJay and you play it like a beast.
love everything you do man. so unhibited,
the way it should be. awesome.

Awesome! I'm crazy about hornpipes. I need to learn that one, its a classic.

@ CeeJay, Great music making and a pleasure to listen to, thank you for sharing. Where might one find the TAB for that piece, please?

One thing I particularly like is how you are showing a readily affordable Uke being used well. I’m not certain which Brunswick is being used but maybe it’s one of these : https://brunswickguitars.com/products/ukuleles?attr=32|Concert.33|Maple Finish

beautiful uke CeeJay and you play it like a beast.
love everything you do man. so unhibited,
the way it should be. awesome.

"Play it like a Beast" !! :rock:

Cheers Jon. You do great comment .Love it .

@ CeeJay, Great music making and a pleasure to listen to, thank you for sharing. Where might one find the TAB for that piece, please?

One thing I particularly like is how you are showing a readily affordable Uke being used well. I’m not certain which Brunswick is being used but maybe it’s one of these : https://brunswickguitars.com/products/ukuleles?attr=32|Concert.33|Maple Finish

That little stinker is the BU5CE according to the label inside. I got it from Windows of Gateshead / Newcastle for about 90 squids...it sounded the best in the shop and there were some that I tried that were more dosh. It's not the best built and has a tuner buzz very now and again, but it does have a lovely tone. Cheers.

I don't have a TAB I'm sorry ,but you might find one at 8 notes on tinterweb. Or similar folky related sites.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm crazy about hornpipes. I need to learn that one, its a classic.

I think this is the one that is at the end of Tubular Bells ......I want to try Cap'n Pugwash (Trumpet Hornpipe ) next lol. Thanks.

Top Bottom