Is it possible to have NUD when I don't even have my first one in hand?

Beautiful! I got a Pono ACD about two weeks ago. You won't be disappointed. Did you get the Expedited Setup? I wish I had. I had to wait about two weeks for the setup.

I went for the full set up as I am clueless s to what may need to be done. Leaving it to the Professionals so I will be set up with an instrument that will be at its top performing level. 😊 I need all the help I can get!

I too am new to the forum and had to read around to find out what UAS was and it wasn’t until this thread that I learned what NUD means, ha! Well, I have WIFU syndrome . . . Wait Impatiently For Uke. I purchased myself and my two oldest daughters each a Soprano Uke and they’ve been sitting at my brother’s place for a few weeks. They’ll stay cozy in their boxes until we can return to the USA in the end of June :(

Meanwhile my wife will diagnose me with another disease (KAS (knives) and FAS (flashlights)) UAS. Even though I have one that I can’t open or touch for a couple more months, I’m already eyeing my next and my next and my next . . . I may have a problem :D

Top Bottom