Tonight you belong to me

StivoBandini

Reaction score
Hello to all, a few days ago i discovered this old song that lot of you may already know.
I saw on YouTube the version issued from the movie The Jerk and felt instantly in love with.
So i worked on it and yesterday i recorded this video.
I "cheated" a bit by recording a second voice after the shooting but you won't blame me for that, that second voice is too lovely.
Hope you'll enjoy it as i enjoyed singing it.
Have a good day.

Never the the song before, but I like it AND your performance. Well done.
Regards, Dave

Love it. Well done!

Love it! I saw "The Jerk" years ago and vaguely remembered there was a nice song in the movie.

Yesterday i downloaded the movie and i'm gonna watch it soon, it seems to be really funny and inventive. And i love Steve Martin, i think it may be fun to watch.
Thanks to all for your nice comments :)

I didn't begin to record the CD yet, i'm still a bit sick and my voice is not clear as it needs to be.
By now i still work on playing and arrangements, but it may begin soon.
Thanks for your interest in it :) I'm glad of it.

Aw, I first found this song because of this absolutely adorable video, and then the Mersey Belles did a nice version at a uke festival. It is a cracking song, and your version is lovely. Don't apologise for the second voice, it's fab!

Aw, I first found this song because of this absolutely adorable video, and then the Mersey Belles did a nice version at a uke festival. It is a cracking song, and your version is lovely. Don't apologise for the second voice, it's fab!

Hello Zoé, haha lots of people sent me that video after i did mine. That's so cute. Thats seems to be a cool and happy family. I checked your website and really appreciate what i could hear there, really nice work ;)

Top Bottom