Unboxing- Enya Soprano Ukulele

My first unboxing video!

https://wp.me/p3UEiP-fY

Nice video Vic! Looks like a nice package for a beginner. :music:

Do you have a link to the exact product on Amazon?
I did not see one on your blog, nor on the YT description.

Thanks! :)

Nice video Vic! Looks like a nice package for a beginner. :music:

Do you have a link to the exact product on Amazon?
I did not see one on your blog, nor on the YT description.

Thanks! :)

I added to the YouTube description.

Thanks.

Thanks for the unboxing. I’m really intrigued now! Just a couple pieces of advice to help spruce up your YT vids for the future:

1) Keep your head in the frame. A little awkward watching a headless body.
2) Tune it up and play it stock out of the box so that people get a sense of what they’re buying.

Otherwise, thanks for the video!

Hey Vic,

I think the video was fine as it was. I laughed out loud at this line:

“By and large, Enya strings suck.”

You are 100% correct; they do. I’m interested to hear what the soprano sounds like with the Sugar strings...what strings are you running on the Concert?

I have the $29 Enya Camp uke from last summer (and another 13 at school). They are holding out wonderfully...but I do need to invest in a couple of fret files. Fret ends do become an issue in 16% (or lower) relative humidity in our wonderful Minnesota/Wisconsin winter months.

Vic, another good one. Your videos always make me think of what I would do if I knew how to record something and get it into the system. But alas, I am an old guy and a computer idiot on top of that. I basically agree with your assessmeny of Enya strings but here is an interesting story. I have one of the Camp Ukes that I use as a loaner at the uke club I started at my church. Took off the strings and replaced them with the extra new set that came with the uke. They have more volume and to my ears a sweeter sound. It does not rival my Flea but is better than when I got it. Makes me wonder if they have improved their strings somewhere along the line. I do love those Enya cardboard boxes. I cannot bring myself to throw it away. Kind of a poor man's hardcase. Thanks, Steve.

Amazing video, as usual, Vic.

Can't wait for the next review.

Top Bottom