MENUETT-Bach. Low G

SoloRule

Reaction score
I have been switching between pop music and classical in recent weeks.
That could only mean either I have been working hard or I am searching high and low for something that inspire me! ;)

Here is a little tune I learned when I was a lousy piano student ! I could still hear my piano teacher yelling in my ears.

That sounded nice, Brenda, both the uke & the tune. :)

Inspiration comes from many places - & I have a somewhat eclectic taste when it comes to music. :D

Lovely Brenda...........You are keeping that Farallon smoking. Keep up the great work!
Mike

Takes me back 20 years, Brenda, to when both my children did Suzuki violin from book 1 to 8.
And I have loved this piece ever since.
Well done
Robin

Well played! I like "Lover's Concerto", that oldie done by the Toys.

Not to be nitpicky but just for your information -- most musical scholars say this keyboard piece was actually composed by Christian Petzold.

Well played! I like "Lover's Concerto", that oldie done by the Toys.

Not to be nitpicky but just for your information -- most musical scholars say this keyboard piece was actually composed by Christian Petzold.

John, it's a must learn piece on all instruments so I like to believe its a BACH. LOL

You continue to give us nice surprises. Thank you Brenda.

Glad it's a nice surprise ;) I do like classical pieces.

Takes me back 20 years, Brenda, to when both my children did Suzuki violin from book 1 to 8.
And I have loved this piece ever since.
Well done
Robin

Hey Robin, Thank you for dropping by. I hope you will post another video soon. You have exactly a month to yourself to practise hard while you are surrounded by mountain and ocean.

Lovely Brenda...........You are keeping that Farallon smoking. Keep up the great work!
Mike

Thank you Mike. Farallon exceeded my expectation for sure.

That sounded nice, Brenda, both the uke & the tune. :)

Inspiration comes from many places - & I have a somewhat eclectic taste when it comes to music. :D

Hi Keith. Thank you for watching . I bet any classical pieces can sound just as good on a electric guitar / uke.

BTW thank you to the person (s) who gave me a 5 stars rating...whoever you are. Thank you.

Top Bottom