#319 Spring Soul

Greetings,

All is well. Thanks for a great week.

Ciao

This week I am busy preparing for an astronomy outreach event that will have Story Musgrave as one of the presenters. I will do the drawing on sunday or monday at the soonest. There is a slight change in the prizes as my sister that works at the post office said they don't want people to send food. No fudge i guess. I will send the winner an amazon gift code or something like that. I still have to work out the logistics on that.

This week I am busy preparing for an astronomy outreach event that will have Story Musgrave as one of the presenters. I will do the drawing on sunday or monday at the soonest. There is a slight change in the prizes as my sister that works at the post office said they don't want people to send food. No fudge i guess. I will send the winner an amazon gift code or something like that. I still have to work out the logistics on that.

Story Musgrave! How cool! Amazing guy, I didn't know he was still active! Re: mailing food: I mail maple syrup! You just gotta pack carefully!

As previously stated I can't choose a winner for myself as there were several phenomenal videos so I used a random number generator to determine the winners. There were 84 entries for list A and 12 for list B.

From group A the winner is limousine lil! Since she is international, it might be easier to send an amazon gift card for her to choose the prize for herself.

From group B the winner is RedPaul! Also since he is international he will receive an amazon gift card as well since shipping to europe takes 3-6 weeks and the fudge would no longer be fresh.

Congrats to the winners. I will contact you both via PM to get your addresses.

I want to express a deep-hearted thanks for everyone's entries. They brought me much joy.

btw, Lil, your mailbox is full. PM me your address to claim your prize!

kelly

Congrates winners. Thanks kelly for the great week of songs :)

sorry for the delay winners. prizes will go out when the dust settles. I am currently in the midst of an unexpected move. Please be understanding. Hopefully will be back on my feet within a month.

Top Bottom