Review- Enya Soprano Ukulele (EUS-X1)

Another good one! I have the same uke, except it is the round camp uke. I use it as a loaner at a uke club that we started at the small church I attend. We get new people almost every time we meet. a lot are kids. It is very unbreakable and makes the perfect loaner to a new player. Less volume might be a plus.

Hi Vic,Thank you for the nice review.Wish more and more customers will like our Enya Ukulele.

Another good one! I have the same uke, except it is the round camp uke. I use it as a loaner at a uke club that we started at the small church I attend. We get new people almost every time we meet. a lot are kids. It is very unbreakable and makes the perfect loaner to a new player. Less volume might be a plus.

Thank you for your nice feedback about Enya Uke. Wish you enjoy with it

Thanks for the great review Vic. Quite enjoyed your unboxing also. I have been pondering one of these as my first Soprano. I have 2 Tenors and 2 Concerts. I am now headed for a Soprano that can be a go anywhere instrument.
I had been for another review. Between yours and Barry’s reviews the decision was made easier.
Thanks again,

Steve.

Thanks for the great review Vic. Quite enjoyed your unboxing also. I have been pondering one of these as my first Soprano. I have 2 Tenors and 2 Concerts. I am now headed for a Soprano that can be a go anywhere instrument.
I had been for another review. Between yours and Barry’s reviews the decision was made easier.
Thanks again,

Steve.

Glad it was helpful Steve. It is a great value.

Nice review and I agree - liked the one I looked at too. Think at some point you called it laminate wood in the body. It’s actually sheets of paper pressed in resin - Formica in other words. The rich light is something similar too. Great eco product.

Re the through body strings. I expect we are seeing s fashion change and are seeing more and more of these. The Kala Elites use it too!

Nice review and I agree - liked the one I looked at too. Think at some point you called it laminate wood in the body. It’s actually sheets of paper pressed in resin - Formica in other words. The rich light is something similar too. Great eco product.

Re the through body strings. I expect we are seeing s fashion change and are seeing more and more of these. The Kala Elites use it too!

Glad you liked the review Baz. I was referring to the concert Enya when I mentioned the laminate wood. You can really tell the difference when you pick them up at the same time. I don't currently have a way to weigh them but it feels like the soprano is as heavy as the concert. Interesting.

Ah right - sorry. Yes the HPL on these does feel a bit heavier, and I do think thst May have something to do with the lack of volume. But totally agree on it being no brainier price and great travel uke. I regularly fly with one. With U.K. carriers, cabin baggage restrictions means that you cannot actually get a soprano uke in a cabin bag without risking it going in the hold. I’ve flown three times now with an Enya with the neck removed to pack it down and put it back together the other end. Works brilliantly and action is as before. Just need to remember to take the Allen key!!

Top Bottom