PUA KEA WALTZ from Daniel Ho's album

Really excellent work, Brenda. Daniel's comment is well deserved. Haha, quick story: just last week I chose to start studying this song and realized that I had no way to play the CD from the book. I wrote to Ho's website and his assistants quickly got me a link to download all the MP3s to the book so I could listen. Very kind, and fast! Lot of very positive vibes from the Ho part of the planet, I think.

Aloha SoloRuler, wow that was a big compliment from Daniel...and great job on his song... :)

Thank you Stan, it's good to see you here.

Really excellent work, Brenda. Daniel's comment is well deserved. Haha, quick story: just last week I chose to start studying this song and realized that I had no way to play the CD from the book. I wrote to Ho's website and his assistants quickly got me a link to download all the MP3s to the book so I could listen. Very kind, and fast! Lot of very positive vibes from the Ho part of the planet, I think.

Daniel's arrangements are quite difficult, I think this is one of the very few that are doable at my level. ;) (I only started playing ukulele about 2 1/2 years ago)
That was very nice of his assistant to be so helpful and quick.
I hope you will share this same song with us soon. It is always nice to hear others interpretation of the same piece of music so that I can learn from it and improve.

Super job as always, Solo Rule! Keep them comin'. :eek:

Fancy to find this video here. I have seen this video being re-posted by others at different ukulele sites.

Congratulations this video caught Daniel Ho's attention. How wonderful !

Fancy to find this video here. I have seen this video being re-posted by others at different ukulele sites.

Yes, I too, have noticed Brenda's video on various ukulele forums ... well deserved. And how amazing that it caught Daniel Ho's attention. Bravo, Brenda!

I don't throw compliments around like candy Brenda, it was meant and well deserved.:)
Thank you, Santa.....now can I have the candy too :D

Thank you. Yes someone told me is on ukulele solo and classical Ukulele . I signed up both to have a peak. Classical ukulele turned out to be hosted by a Canadian lady.

Yes, I too, have noticed Brenda's video on various ukulele forums ... well deserved. And how amazing that it caught Daniel Ho's attention. Bravo, Brenda!

Thank you. Yes it was quite shocking actually!
As for the re posting, it’s the power of social media nowadays! It was a pleasant surprise

Last edited:
thank you, santa.....now can i have the candy too :d

thank you. Yes someone told me is on ukulele solo and classical ukulele . I signed up both to have a peak. Classical ukulele turned out to be hosted by a canadian lady.

Thank you. Yes it was quite shocking actually!
As for the re posting, it’s the power of social media nowadays! It was a pleasant surprise

you should not have to be shocked...you are good!

Top Bottom