Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Season 321 - The Discovery Channel

Well, we'll need to put this one in the books now. Season 321 is officially closed. If anyone has a vid that's late, please post it as soon as you can. The wrap for this Season will be posted on Tuesday. Thank you all for a wonderful week! Linda

Greetings,

Thanks for a great week. Just watching the vids now, no time lately

Ciao
    "Keep myself away, how am I gonna keep myself away from me" (Counting Crows)

It felt good to contribute a song for the seasons after quite a long time. Thank you for hosting a wonderful season, Linda!

Thank you, Gina and Heino, for your kind thoughts at the end of the Season.

super week, congrats to christopher. this theme really took me outside my usual places-to-look-for-songs routine, and made me realise i have a whole bunch of cd's and records in my flat, that i've never brought songs from! thanks for the challenge, linda!
    lynda

A wonderful week of discovery. Many thanks Linda. Christopher knocks everything he does out of the ball park, so such a worthy choice there.

Notes to self:
    1. Yukio (Christopher) is fantastic!
    2. Don't post a video immediately after one of his!
    Thanks all, from a first timer...

Great week Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    super week, congrats to christopher. this theme really took me outside my usual places-to-look-for-songs routine, and made me realise i have a whole bunch of cd's and records in my flat, that i've never brought songs from! thanks for the challenge, linda!
    Thank you, BEV, for sharing that. I'm so happy that you found yourself happily in search of new songs in unexpected places. I also have you to thank for bringing David Gray's music to me. I hadn't heard of him before listening to your song this Season. My pocketbook is a bit lighter since then, but wow, am I enjoying the CDS I picked up. "White Ladders" - wow.

Quote Originally Posted by pabrizzer View Post
    A wonderful week of discovery. Many thanks Linda. Christopher knocks everything he does out of the ball park, so such a worthy choice there.
    Thank you so much, Pa, for really welcoming the challenges this theme brought to those who've been in the Seasons for good while. I thank you for introducing me to the music of Anais Mitchell. What a discovery that was for me! I plan on spending a lot more time listening to her stuff.

Thread Information