Season 321 - The Discovery Channel

Notes to self:
1. Yukio (Christopher) is fantastic!
2. Don't post a video immediately after one of his!
Thanks all, from a first timer...

What a pleasure to have you join us, Kevin! I look forward to hearing more of your playing and vocals in weeks to come. (And I've made those same mental notes, as well! ;)

Great week Linda!

Thank you so much, RB! I just love how you found those great country songs just waiting for you .... not to mention that "Two of Us" interpretation that was so so fine. I so appreciate your embrace of the theme, Trent! Thank you! (And I'll be listening to more Linda Hargrove as result of your music this week! :) )

Thanks very much for a great - and challenging - Season, Linda! (I had intended to do another song, having "discovered" a micro cube under the bed ... as one does! But the "plugged in" result was so appalling - even by my standards - that I had to bin it!)

Thanks very much for a great - and challenging - Season, Linda! (I had intended to do another song, having "discovered" a micro cube under the bed ... as one does! But the "plugged in" result was so appalling - even by my standards - that I had to bin it!)

LOL!!!! That made me HOWL, Val! When I "plug in" - that's the cue for the rest of the world to "tune out." :) I'll be smiling all day about this. I look forward to hearing that micro cube when the time is right. :) Thanks so much for the great song you DID bring so well! :)

Thanks, Linda. My favorite Seasons are the ones that give me an excuse to learn songs that I love, but would never have gotten around to learning otherwise. And I got to do that with three songs this week.

Thanks, Linda. My favorite Seasons are the ones that give me an excuse to learn songs that I love, but would never have gotten around to learning otherwise. And I got to do that with three songs this week.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the Season, Jim. Each one of your songs was a delight for me to hear. :)

Thank you so much, RB! I just love how you found those great country songs just waiting for you .... not to mention that "Two of Us" interpretation that was so so fine. I so appreciate your embrace of the theme, Trent! Thank you! (And I'll be listening to more Linda Hargrove as result of your music this week! :) )

Thanks Linda! I want to hear you do a Linda Hargrove song sometime.

Thank you so much Linda for the push. I think we all benifited from stepping out of our usual box and exploring new artists. So much fun!

Congrates to Christopher who is so deserving and inspiring with his talent and ability.

Thank you so much Linda for the push. I think we all benifited from stepping out of our usual box and exploring new artists. So much fun!

Congrates to Christopher who is so deserving and inspiring with his talent and ability.

Thank you, Linda. I'm glad that you enjoyed bringing the songs you brought and the listening to others' songs. :)

Many thanks for the mention, Linda and I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate more but family commitments made it very difficult. My wife had eye surgery on the Friday from which she seems to be recovering well and my elder daughter came for a visit bringing my granddaughter with her. It was lovely to see them but it meant the seasons had to be put on hold while they were here.

Many thanks for the mention, Linda and I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate more but family commitments made it very difficult. My wife had eye surgery on the Friday from which she seems to be recovering well and my elder daughter came for a visit bringing my granddaughter with her. It was lovely to see them but it meant the seasons had to be put on hold while they were here.

Geoff, most important is the family for sure! I hope that your wife is recovering nicely and that your daughter's visit was lovely. Always nice to see the grandchildren! :) I loved your video, Geoff, and feel that it was one of the most beautiful listening experiences I've had. Thank you again!

Thanks a lot Linda for the mention. Really has been a really pleasure, as always, to participate in the seasons. Thanks for your hospitality, and kindl. I've listened a lot of new songs for me. Thanks a lot for hosting.

A Hug

Sara

Thanks a lot Linda for the mention. Really has been a really pleasure, as always, to participate in the seasons. Thanks for your hospitality, and kindl. I've listened a lot of new songs for me. Thanks a lot for hosting.

A Hug

Sara

Thank you so much, Sara, for your kind thoughts on our Season! It is always such a pleasure to hear your songs and share in this musical journey with you! I tenim milles per anar, estimat amic! Abracades! I tenim milles per anar, estimat amic! Abrades! :) Linda

Top Bottom