Teddy Bears' Picnic

D

Dean Beaver

I'm not doing any new songs just yet, I'm trying to adapt to my new Dentures atm after just getting them a week ago, it will take me a little while longer yet before I see if I can sing decently with the dentures in or not, so here's one I did a little while ago without teeth, when I was a Gummy Bear :)
Last year I had to adapt to speaking and singing after getting most my teeth extracted, and this year I have to adapt to speaking and singing with a gob full of plastic.
Played using my Mojo Mahogany Tenor.
Details of Composer/Author in the description section underneath the video on YT if you're interested.

Last edited:
I suppose people don't get into these kinds of things anymore. I remember when I was younger, there was a Teddy Bears' Picnic event held annually where families and particularly children could attend for a day out, take your favourite Teddy Bear for a day out, with a barbecue or picnic feed for lunch and songs to sing and games to play with friendly competitions.
I would have thought most of the older people would enjoy the memories and/or encourage the younger children to enjoy something like this instead of you know, facebook, instagram, TV , x-box or whatever.
I wonder if maybe people in other parts of the world have ever experienced and enjoyed a Teddy Bears' Picnic in their life.
I tried to make this one a bit of fun, looks like bearly anybody enjoys it.

Last edited:
Dean, I enjoyed it! I especially liked that the fact that little teddy bear got to play the uke with you, and I was surprised when you took out the duck call towards the end. Yo made it fun.

Top Bottom