Old devil moon _ Chet Baker

StivoBandini

Reaction score
Hello to all, here's a new video i recorded yesterday.
One more time my rendition is inspired by a Chet Baker's version on this song. I really love this one, the singing melody is just obsessive and hypnotizing. And after making 9 videos of very slow songs, i needed to do something a bit happier so here it is :

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Have a good day :)

Stivo

I certainly enjoyed it Stivo, great effort.:D

Thanks from a fellow Chet Baker fan. You did a great job.

I was a Chet Baker fan when I was in high school, but I'd only heard him on other people's instrumental jazz records and had never heard him sing till about 15 years ago. I was amazed at how good a singer he was. . .not just a trumpet player.

I've always loved Chet Baker, both his trumpet playing and his singing...

This is a great performance, which I enjoyed very much. You definitely captured his spirit in this video. :)

Please keep them coming! I will look forward to your future videos. :music:

Thanks from a fellow Chet Baker fan. You did a great job.

I was a Chet Baker fan when I was in high school, but I'd only heard him on other people's instrumental jazz records and had never heard him sing till about 15 years ago. I was amazed at how good a singer he was. . .not just a trumpet player.

Hello Jim, yes you're true, i'm also a big fan of Chet Baker and i discovered his music years ago. But two years ago i really came back to his music and, as you, i was amazed by his way of singing. The fact is he sings as he plays trumpet and plays trumpet as he sings :) I'm working a lot on covers those times (puttin'on a live set) and i'm mostly inspired by Chet's versions of classical jazz songs, so i'll post some more soon.
And thanks a lot for the kind words :)

Thanks everyone too, for your nice comments, it's such a pleasure to read.
Have a good day.

Great job as always.A Chet obsession is only to be admired!I'm working on another of his too.

Top Bottom