Over the Rainbow - Solo Ukulele

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score

Somewhere over the Rainbow arranged for solo Ukulele. Everybody has played this but it is a great song! I spent quite a time on this arrangement trying to make it a little more personal and special. I hope you like it!
Mike

Awesome work Mike, I like the arrangement very much, well done & thanks for posting :D I must get around to recording this tune myself one day!

very nice. really enjoyed it!

Great arrangement!

What a lovely arrangement. It is a big contrast from your last Hummingbird Song. I enjoy them both.
Thanks to you all for your kind remarks.
Cambell. I think this tune has become a bit of a standard.....I had to try and make it sound a little bit different. Would be interested in what your take of it would be when you get round to recording it!
Joseph.... I think I preferred playing this one. The heart rate was much more relaxed!
Mike
Just realised I am now a senior member!!!!

Thanks to you all for your kind remarks.
Cambell. I think this tune has become a bit of a standard.....I had to try and make it sound a little bit different. Would be interested in what your take of it would be when you get round to recording it!
Joseph.... I think I preferred playing this one. The heart rate was much more relaxed!
Mike
Just realised I am now a senior member!!!!

You just hit 111 posts !
My hands hurt from clapping !
Great arrangement!

It is very nice to see song being played in instrumental style on a ukulele . This one is very very well done.

Stunning arrangement. And beautiful playing. Thanks for sharing here.

Wow, what an amazing arrangement! I gave up on learning this song quite a while back, it was just to difficult.
You make it look easy....

Top Bottom