Enya=HPL ukulele, NO!

Enya Music

Reaction score
Because Enya only market X1 HPL series on Amazon. Most of people know Enya because of X1 HPL series ukulele.

Yes, X1 HPL series is Enya new innovation and most popular series.

But Enya=X1 HPL ukulele?

Enya has more other good ukulele models available with nice design and quality.

Entry level laminated wood ukulele.

Solid top ukulele.

High quality all solid ukulele

Hope people would know more about our Enya.

M6(4).jpgMG6.jpgA1.jpgE5.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
I've actually got everything but an all solid.
I have one HPL round soprano camp style, two solid mahogany tops (concert and tenor), and two all laminate sapele concerts.
All are quite good instruments.
All purchased from Amazon and needed no set up out of the box.
Though I did change out the strings on the first day.

Hey Enya Music, have you thought about send an all solid to Baz of Gotaukulele.com?
As you may know he has quite a following and does reviews read and viewed by a great number of people.
https://www.gotaukulele.com/

He has already on reviews on two of your HPL sopranos.

The M6 is one of the most beautiful Ukuleles around.

Please, Enya, bring it to Amazon Italy!!!!!!!! :iwant:

I have one HPL round soprano camp style, two solid mahogany tops (concert and tenor), and two all laminate sapele concerts.

Hey Enya Music, have you thought about send an all solid to Baz of Gotaukulele.com?
As you may know he has quite a following and does reviews read and viewed by a great number of people.

I believe that after a bad experience with Aklot, Barry will only review ukuleles sold in brick and mortar stores and nothing that is available on the Internet only.

I have a Sapele soprano and a Sapele tenor that I ordered from a seller on ebay and I am very happy with both of them!

Thank you maki for your full support on our Enya . And yes, we are considering to send a M6 all solid mahogany uke to Baz. Still in discussing. We hope people followed Gotaukulele will see the review soon.

The M6 is one of the most beautiful Ukuleles around.

Please, Enya, bring it to Amazon Italy!!!!!!!! :iwant:

Hi Matty, M6 really is a quite good choice. Now this models is the most popular Enya solid model in China mainland because of the resonable price and special design. If you need, message me , i will try to send you one at a lowest price.

I believe that after a bad experience with Aklot, Barry will only review ukuleles sold in brick and mortar stores and nothing that is available on the Internet only.

Yes, i have a faith on that too. We Enya is a company which has our own factory and team to design,produce and market our ukuele

4.jpg7.jpg9.jpg5.jpg

I have a Sapele soprano and a Sapele tenor that I ordered from a seller on ebay and I am very happy with both of them!

Thank you , Wish you will enjoy music with them. sapele ukulele is our entry level ukulele. If you want to know more about our other ukulele. welcome to visit our website.

Quite a good taste! E5 model was the special ukulele model put on the market when our Enya celebrated our 5th anniversary , it needs to be customized.

Did you fix the high nut/intonation issue on the sopraninos?

Did you fix the high nut/intonation issue on the sopraninos?

Sorry to say that you might not ever get a reply. The OP has not been active in this thread in about 1 year, and not seen in other parts of the forum for at least as long.

If you want a real answer from the company, you might have to contact them directly, like via email, which is probably listed on their web site (shown in their forum signature text above).

Thx, they were so active there for a while...

Top Bottom