Off to my first Ukulele Festival

Mr. Sweetie

Reaction score
Got my VTab concert and OU Soprano packed and ready to go. Mrs. Sweetie and I are headed up to Mendocino for the Mendocino Coast Uke Fest 2018. There is an open jam tonight and then all day tomorrow is uke stuff... I assume. I haven't found a real schedule online so I am not sure what to expect other than it is going to be fun. :D

I am excited. We love the Ft. Bragg area... Mendocino County in general is a happy place for us. Staying at an Airbnb walking distance from North Coast Brewery and Taproom is icing on the cake. :)

Anyway, if you are going I hope so see you there.

2018-UkeFest-image_preview.jpeg

Got my VTab concert and OU Soprano packed and ready to go. Mrs. Sweetie and I are headed up to Mendocino for the Mendocino Coast Uke Fest 2018. There is an open jam tonight and then all day tomorrow is uke stuff... I assume. I haven't found a real schedule online so I am not sure what to expect other than it is going to be fun. :D

I am excited. We love the Ft. Bragg area... Mendocino County in general is a happy place for us. Staying at an Airbnb walking distance from North Coast Brewery and Taproom is icing on the cake. :)

Anyway, if you are going I hope so see you there.

2018-UkeFest-image_preview.jpeg

Have fun. This is the season (at least in the Atlantic Northeast) for uke events. I have four coming up. Don't view the workshops as learning events. Consider them fun - entertainment.

You are going to have fun.

Top Bottom