pono master series for sale!!

Theblackegg

Reaction score
Pono master series for sale!! brand new in its original case. with cloth and micro tuner.

Ordered this without realizing my wife was having a custom LFDM built for me!!

Great instrument ; Cedar top, acacia back and sides, ebony radius fret board, truss rod, beveled ebony arm rest and rosette!

£800 OCO

PM people.

George

Last edited:
Pono master series for sale!! brand new in its original case. with cloth and micro tuner.

Ordered this without realizing my wife was having a custom LFDM built for me!!

Great instrument ; Cedar top, acacia back and sides, ebony radius fret board, truss rod, beveled ebony arm rest and rosette!

£975 OCO

PM people.

Pics and sound samples at HMS on vimeo

George

The UU Market Place Police will be here shortly :D to explain the rules about selling in the Market Place :D you might be in deep water.

The UU Market Place Police will be here shortly to explain the rules about selling in the Market Place you might be in deep water.

:D:agree: plus, get some marketing advice...:shaka::biglaugh:

Apologies, I’m a player, I’m no seller.
If there is any genuine interest though or I’m doing any thing incorrectly then please chime in with constructive remarks.

I’ll upload photos and sound samples at request.

George

lol, I'm not sure why folks are being all mysterious about it. As for deep water, this is an ukulele forum. You haven't seen less severe consequences since kindergarten.

So the deal is, photos and a few other things are required up front. You're supposed to put a piece of paper in a shot with your UU name and the date, to show it's really yours, and current. (This always reminds me of ransom movies where the bad guys have the hostage hold up a newspaper... :) )

Complete and far more reliable info here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?117241-Please-read-before-posting-items-for-sale

lol, I'm not sure why folks are being all mysterious about it. As for deep water, this is an ukulele forum. You haven't seen less severe consequences since kindergarten.

So the deal is, photos and a few other things are required up front. You're supposed to put a piece of paper in a shot with your UU name and the date, to show it's really yours, and current. (This always reminds me of ransom movies where the bad guys have the hostage hold up a newspaper... :) )

Complete and far more reliable info here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?117241-Please-read-before-posting-items-for-sale

Haha, glad there is someone on my level!
I appreciate the advice, I’ll get to work on it and hopefully not upset the community too much!
Thanks for your help.

I also have a cedar/acacia Master Series Pono, and believe me, it is **very nice**. It is my favorite Pono.

As I am in my schoolmarm mode now, I have to say that photos (including the paper with your screen name and the date) are highly recommended, although not required by the rules.

The only "rules" are

(1) No links to auctions or such things
(2) No commercial selling - only member-to-member and sole luthiers
(3) No selling or mentioning or hinting of banned items, such as weapons - see the link above for the complete list.

Good luck on your sale, George. These are very nice instruments. Be sure to let us know know when your LFdM arrives.

So ..........

Will there be any photographs?

Lfdm pics on the way! Build is in its early stages!

I’ve been working away from home, hoping to have pics and sound samples up by Sunday!
Sorry for my tardiness.

524ED96F-CFCA-4089-90C9-440A1D86EEF7.jpg86D9E551-7DBC-4B9B-90D9-62FFAD2A5857.jpg086BBFAA-200D-4065-BAEF-D813889E797A.jpg7F336520-4808-48C9-A48D-A427C9D1F4D7.jpg

No photographer either apparently!
She’s a beaut though needing loving home. Pm to discuss price of any and all whom are interested.

George

Attachments

• C172CD24-811B-4589-BCAD-051F3C556D4D.jpg
    C172CD24-811B-4589-BCAD-051F3C556D4D.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 46
Dropping price to £875 originally price was £1100.
Hoping for quick sale. Would discuss prices for outside of U.K. to allow for shipping fees etc!

Last edited:
Top Bottom