Season 322 Ukuleles ARE allowed in Bluegrass (one week only)

322-7 and done :)

I've been lovin' doing some bluegrass. Reminds me of home on the farm and playing music with the family. Thanks RB.

Quick and rough, if not ready two track finisher for 7 ....Cheers

I really enjoyed that rubykey and I think that Bluegrass welcomes you with open arms. Great job and welcome to the Seasons!

Sorry to be so late to the party. I took me a while to figure out how to record myself, upload to You Tube, and finally post here. Whew! My first ever UU video submission!

My ukuleles were not happy with Bluegrass, and my voice really rebelled. I can't sing with that high pitched breakneck speed of bluegrass detachment. Nor do I want to. But I thought the invite was hilarious and immediately called my muse to write her own rules.

Let's see how many bluegrass rules I broke with my version.
I parodied the lyrics, I'm playing solo, non-trad instrument, I changed the melody, I have a bluesy delivery. What else?

I learned this song from a blues/jugband perspective, though you tube will give you grass after grass version. Including Mr. Monroe, Ricky Skaggs and on and on.

Here's the Season 322 wrap up....I want to sincerely thank everyone who participated, or even just lurked this week. It was both fun and rewarding for me. Thanks!

Whoooo Hooooo!!!!

Wonderful theatre in your open and closing vids Trent.
And so honoured to be chosen by the "Father of Bluegrass" himself.
Lots of wonderful music this week from all the seasonistas!
Thank you for your wonderful attentive hosting!!!!

Wonderful job hosting Season #322 Trent! I enjoyed listening to all the different interpretations of bluegrass on the uke! Congrats to Pabrizzer, a very deserving winner!

Congratulations to Pa and thank you Trent for a brilliant week. Trying out Bluegrass was a good and fun challenge

Congratulations, pa! Congratulations, Trent, for a great week! I will take my banishment under advisement. Might it help my case that we allowed someone with a mandolin to join our monthly jam at the beer hall last night? (worth a shot ...)

Top Bottom