Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Only my second ever song with uke

Comments and your time given up in watching it appreciated maki66; thank you.
    Regards, Dave
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

Dave:

That is my favorite ukulele song. It is the song (performed by Joe Brown) that got me started on the ukulele, and you nailed it. Thanks for sharing.

Luke

Thanks Luke. Coming from you that means a lot.
    Luv n stuff,
    Dave
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

Lovely as always, Dave. The magic you bring shines through, even if it is just a little guitar on our little guitar forum.

Haha! Thanks mate. The thing I love about this site is not only everyone’s mutual love of music, ukes & guitars, and the support we afford each other, but also the sense of humour of our members. It all makes for enjoyment and fun.
    Best regards as always,
    Dave

I enjoyed your song. Great singing and playing.
    Tenor: Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana Slothead Cutaway, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, Kala Waterman KA CWB
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21(Starter uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin Light Blue Burst, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Thanks Lapyang. Your comment is very much appreciated.
    Regards, Dave

Well this is BRILL. You've even got that little strum going and some picked stuff too. Absolutely terrific job. And the singing is real fine too. Huge applause from me!

Thanks fella! Much appreciated.
    Luv n stuff,
    Dave

Really nice Dave, love the relaxed playing and singing , you are looking well suited with your Uke , ! I enjoyed it, well done

Thread Information