Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only my second ever song with uke

Default Only my second ever song with uke

I joined UU a few months ago shortly after buying my first ever Uke, and at that time posted a video of me trying to play that uke at an open mic night a friend talked me into doing.

Since that time Iíve posted a few videos of things Iíve done with my guitar in the guitar section of this site, but have sadly mainly neglected picking up my uke(s) again.

However, continually being inspired by you all on here and watching your videos, I decided to get back to my Ďshrunken guitarsí (lol) and, having a lazy Sunday today, I had some fun putting this together. Please remember, itís only my second ever song using a uke, and Iím no singist, so please only throw SOFT vegetables! lol

I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

That was outstanding! Your 2nd song? Just wow! I look forward to many more.

Thanks my friend - your listening and comments appreciated.
    Luv n stuff, Dave
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

Oh, my, I enjoyed that! Please, sir, may we have another!!??
    Kathryn

Very nice all around! Congrats!

Thanks Kathryn & good_uke_boy. Still struggling but I'm having fun, so no doubt I'll do a couple more soon.
    Luv n stuff, Dave x

Good to have the face to match your name now
    Well done. Likes the lyric too !
    Looking forward to more.
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Thanks Brenda. X

Very nice! Looking forward to more of your videos

That's not bad. - If you haven't already, go check out the Seasons threads - all are welcome there, (even me).
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

Thread Information