Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only my second ever song with uke

Cheers ‘TobyDog’ x
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

Haha! Will do Keith. Thanks for the comment and for listening.
    Dave
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, a Ibanez GSR200 BASS, a 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion I canít play!

Wow, this is absolutely marvelous, so natural and so enjoyable, bravo Dave! Please keep them coming old mate
    All the best,
    Campbell

YouTube Videos & Tabs
    https://www.youtube.com/user/camsuke

Dave......I thought that was brilliant. This is exactly what the Ukulele ia all about. You have a lovely singing voice and you have a great musical feel. I suspect music has been a big part of your life. looking forward to your next posting. For a first post you get 5 stars from me!!!!!
    Mike

Thanks so much Campbell & Mike. Such positive comments from you all inspire me to keep practicing. I do indeed love all forms of music and always have done, and I get a big kick out of watching and listening to others make it - whatever their level of proficiency. We all get a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment out of making a noise, and THAT’S what matters.
    Again, thanks my friends.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Dave, that was great. I like your singing voice. You have transitioned well to the uke.

I look forward to more of your lazy Sunday picking.
    Bill

Cheers Bill.
    ‘Lazy Sunday Picking’ lol
    At MY age my friend, I find it hard to be ‘energetic’ about ANYTHING! lol
    Hope you well my friend.
    Luv n stuff,
    Dave

Nicely done. 4 ripe tomato's.

Hahahaha! Thank you Anthony. I shall have them grilled on toast!

Lovely singing and playing!
    You give it just the right wistful feeling, well done.
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

Thread Information