Romero Creations XS Soprano Solid Top with original case

Status
Not open for further replies.

uke51

Reaction score
Romero Creations XS Soprano Solid Top
Purchased new in August 2017 from Elderly Instruments for $229; and I'm selling it for $179 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I have a number of Ukulele's that I've purchased, & some that I've made, and this ukulele has not been played much. I play Guitar, Mandolin & Ukulele, and suffer from UAS, GAS and MAS. I'm selling this Ukulele to help fund a GAS purchase.

I believe the ukulele is in the same condition I received it from Elderly. Currently tuned to Low G (as it was received) with the original strings.

A few years ago I sold a Martin S-O ukulele to a Ukulele Underground senior member (I usually sell on Ebay). I figure I'll try to sell it here prior to Ebay to save the fees.

Attachments

• IMG_4042.jpg
    IMG_4042.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4041.jpg
    IMG_4041.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4045.jpg
    IMG_4045.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4039.jpg
    IMG_4039.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 97
Interested. Does your price include shipping? We live in Calif. San Jose 9525

Romero Creations XS Soprano Solid Top
Purchased new in August 2017 from Elderly Instruments for $229; and I'm selling it for $179 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I have a number of Ukulele's that I've purchased, & some that I've made, and this ukulele has not been played much. I play Guitar, Mandolin & Ukulele, and suffer from UAS, GAS and MAS. I'm selling this Ukulele to help fund a GAS purchase.

I believe the ukulele is in the same condition I received it from Elderly. Currently tuned to Low G (as it was received) with the original strings.

A few years ago I sold a Martin S-O ukulele to a Ukulele Underground senior member (I usually sell on Ebay). I figure I'll try to sell it here prior to Ebay to save the fees.

siskadee@earthlink.net

Ditto. Wonderful uke. Quickly became a fav here. Buyer will be surprised by this gem.

very interested. PM sent.

I don't see why you couldn't use a high G; but I prefer low G so never changed it...

Thanks for the input, guys. My only other question would be: if this particular XS was originally sold as a "low G", would that mean that the nut slot on the G string would now be too wide to accommodate a high G string? Or is that not really a concern? To clarify, I pose these questions as an interested prospective purchaser here... Thanks! -Bill

Since some people have swapped out low G for high, I would guess that it has not caused huge problem. Perhaps some of them will weigh in

To add. I know that Hawaii Music supply will set it up either way. They could probably give you any details if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom