Soprano shopping

The older Kanile’a looked nice, but the seller didn’t respond to 3 PMs. I found a really nice looking, mint condition, Imua on Reverb. Nut size is 1 7/16. It’s 14 frets to the body like my Islander. I’ll post a NUD when I get it.

The older Kanile’a looked nice, but the seller didn’t respond to 3 PMs. I found a really nice looking, mint condition, Imua on Reverb. Nut size is 1 7/16. It’s 14 frets to the body like my Islander. I’ll post a NUD when I get it.
Glad to you got something nice. I don't think the OP is ever going to answer any questions. I lost interest too.

I'd get a vintage Martin. There's one available right now in the marketplace for $300. If I hadn't just gotten one on eBay I'd be buying it myself.

I'd get a vintage Martin. There's one available right now in the marketplace for $300. If I hadn't just gotten one on eBay I'd be buying it myself.
I bought a mint condition Imua last weekend on Reverb. Beautiful koa & sounds great. I posted a NUD in Uke Talk forum. But here's a few pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
Oh, that does look pretty! Well done!
Yes. It's a beauty. The koa on the top & sides has a nice flame to it. The edges on the top and bottom are kind of beveled, so it's very smooth & comfy to hold. It's a natural finish & the whole uke is very smooth. It was listed as mint condition, and I must say it looks brand new. I changed out the stock Aquilla strings for some Worth Clears that I had left over from the string change on my Islander soprano. They are settling in & the uke sounds wonderful. I took it to uke workshop and my teacher was impressed with it. It has a more petite feel to it versus my Islander so I'm getting used to that.

Top Bottom