Bruko #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
I just bought this from a member and it’s great but I just came across anothet bruko with a different wood combo. I have a few mahogany ukes so this one needs to go. It’s in excellent condition and plays great. Action was lowered by a previous owner. They did a great job on it. $160 shipped USA Paypal.

Pictures in my album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dyURhPNZbjMLYkGB2

Great deal on a great uke. I've had these and they're great value for the price. Tempting

I have owned numerous number #6s. I go through phases where I thin down the collection and then I will stumble across another and buy it, ha. It’s one uke that is always very hard for me to pass up! They are a great value!

I'm always impressed with your photo skills!

Yes, and a great deal on the Bruko too :)

I have owned numerous number #6s...
LOL, your collection over time must be amazing!
I've always admired the good looks of these, never laid my hands on one...

Last edited:
Ha.. I do not really consider myself a collector as I don’t like owning more than a handful of ukes at one time. Once I get so many I will sell some and start the cycle again ha.. I think I really just like playing a variety of ukes. There are no shops near me so as long as I can play a uke for a while and not be out much money I’m good. I do have a few that I do not plan to sell though and I have a few that I regret selling. For the most part though; most ukes will turn up again eventually!! I havent owned anything SUPER rare. I have always been a big fan of Bruko though! I’m sure I’ll probably own more in the future. I have trouble passing up a deal! Ha..

This is perfectly stated. Same way I feel in terms of buying and selling.

Ha.. I do not really consider myself a collector as I don’t like owning more than a handful of ukes at one time. Once I get so many I will sell some and start the cycle again ha.. I think I really just like playing a variety of ukes. There are no shops near me so as long as I can play a uke for a while and not be out much money I’m good. I do have a few that I do not plan to sell though and I have a few that I regret selling. For the most part though; most ukes will turn up again eventually!! I havent owned anything SUPER rare. I have always been a big fan of Bruko though! I’m sure I’ll probably own more in the future. I have trouble passing up a deal! Ha..

I agree. Call it a "catch and release" program.

Jon, Igor, Librainian, I am of the same mind! Catch and release! I love that phrase application here. No wonder you are called the LiBRAINian!

I might be interested, although I'm a little concerned over hearing the neck is beefy. Just how beefy? (I have rather small hands, although it seems like a soprano neck could only be so "beefy"). I'm used to playing a concert with a 1 3/8" nut width so that part sounds good. Solid mahogany or laminate? Does it come with a case? Thanks- Margie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom