KoAloha Koa Tenor - KTM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFN

Reaction score
Ready to move up to a Big K Tenor, here is a golden opportunity. This ukulele was ordered on 7/9/2014 from HMS and set up according to their strict standards. It is in excellent condition with only a few slight strumming marks, that are barely visible and definitely not photographable, I tried they don't show up. They are only visible if you hold this instrument a certain way towards the light.

Included in this sale is shipping to CONUSA and a Ohau case. The case is black with black lining and red stitching. It is currently strung in Low G with Thomastik-Infeld wound 3rd and 4th and Savarez Alliance 1st and 2nd string. This ukulele was kept in a smoke free environment in my home.

I surfed the net and checked the most popular retail sites. A new KoAloha Koa Tenor KTM-00, runs in price anywhere from 1105 to 1235. The price for this instrument is $850.00 including shipping and the Oahu hard case. The price includes maximum USPS Priority 2nd Day shipping. If the ukulele is to be shipped to the eastern CON USA the price can be adjusted accordingly.IMG_0402.jpgIMG_0411.jpgIMG_0412.jpgIMG_0413.jpgIMG_0415.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, it plays as good as it looks. Time to thin out the herd and I'm waiting for a custom I ordered.

Ready to move up to a Big K Tenor, here is a golden opportunity. This ukulele was ordered on 7/9/2014 from HMS and set up according to their strict standards. It is in excellent condition with only a few slight strumming marks, that are barely visible and definitely not photographable, I tried they don't show up. They are only visible if you hold this instrument a certain way towards the light.

Included in this sale is shipping to CONUSA and a Ohau case. The case is black with black lining and red stitching. It is currently strung in Low G with Thomastik-Infeld wound 3rd and 4th and Savarez Alliance 1st and 2nd string. This ukulele was kept in a smoke free environment in my home.

I surfed the net and checked the most popular retail sites. A new KoAloha Koa Tenor KTM-00, runs in price anywhere from 1105 to 1235. The price for this instrument is $850.00 including shipping and the Oahu hard case. The price includes maximum USPS Priority 2nd Day shipping. If the ukulele is to be shipped to the eastern CON USA the price can be adjusted accordingly.View attachment 108227View attachment 108228View attachment 108229View attachment 108230View attachment 108231

WEEKEND PRICE REDUCTION:

New Price $775.00. As listed above this ukulele new is now selling for a minimum of $1105.00. This instrument has been meticulously if not obsessively cared for. It is in outstanding shape. Price includes shipping to CONUSA and an O'hau case.

This is a really good deal. I recently sold a koaloha concert for not too much less than this. If I didn't already have one of these, I'd sure be tempted here. Good luck with your sale!

This is a really good deal. I recently sold a koaloha concert for not too much less than this. If I didn't already have one of these, I'd sure be tempted here. Good luck with your sale!

Thank You, I just sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom