" FS Brand new Magic Fluke Flea - $150"

Status
Not open for further replies.

strat4me

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Bought this a week or two back, upgraded the original friction tuners and discovered my injured wife cannot play it or tune it. Too long a reach. She has moved to the sub-soprano sopranisimo size. I am not interested in anything but Tenors and Baritones. Thus the sale.

Pristine condition. Concert scale neck. Walnut laminate top. Great sounding, especially for its size. Factory grip strips installed on back.

ORIGINAL AD and PICS:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?132070-FS-Brand-new-Magic-Fluke-Flea-150&highlight=flea

Same price. But I'll include the $20 upgraded friction tuners (same ones Baz installed on his beloved Flea) and installation FREE (will send the original tuners as well). $20 shipping in CONUS. $170 total via PayPal.

Never gigged (weeks old), smoke-free, cat-free home.

Mark and Dee Dee

Last edited:
Any interest in trade for Ohana TKS-15E tenor?

What kind of tuners does it have now? (I have no idea what Baz put on his Flea).

Jim, I have so much respect for what you do here I wish I did. My wife has so many she can no longer play and I'm pretty covered. Thanks for offering. Now if it came with your year's of experience and I could just assume your mantle with the first strum...

;-)

What kind of tuners does it have now? (I have no idea what Baz put on his Flea).

Flea Tuners.jpg Click on pic for Elderly receipt. Grover tuners. Just the more expensive ones with more parts so they work better. Look very similar to originals.

They are much smoother than the originals but still friction tuners. Just tight enough my wife can't turn them without pain due to her injuries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom