FS: Ohana SK-35 All-solid Mahogany Soprano Ukulele

weeshan

Reaction score
Ugh....selling ONLY because concert is now my preferred size.

This is the best soprano I have ever owned. Professionally setup by Mim. This one is a cannon, as loud as both of my concerts. Ive also owned multiple Ohana ukes and the fit and finish of this one is gorgeous and the best Ive seen. I hate to give it up but I only ever play my concerts anymore and would rather it be somewhere where it is played. Selling for $125. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

BODY
Top: Solid Mahogany
Back: Solid Mahogany
Sides: Solid Mahogany
Finish: Matte
Body Binding: Wood
Body Length: 9.5
NECK
Neck: Mahogany
Finish: Matte
Nut: Bone
Scale Length: 13.75″
GEAR
Headstock: Mahogany
Tuners: Gotoh Friction
Strings: Aquila
Saddle: Bone
Total Length: 21″

Ohana1.jpgOhana2.jpg

Attachments

• Ohana1.jpg
    Ohana1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
What is the nut size? Thin or thick neck. I’m used to playing a 1.5 inch Islander. I have picked up Ohanas in the past and they seemed cramped??? Lots of folks seem to love their Ohanas, this model in particular.

I have the gloss model of this uke. I love it. Highly recommended if you like a classic soprano sound and a great playing instrument.

I will have to measure it when Im on my lunch break. I too am an Ohana fan. Best bang for the buck on an all solid in my opinion. This one is lovely, it just never gets played.

Really needing to get this sold. Im dropping the price to $125, including shipping in the US. This is a STEAL on an all-solid uke that was set up by MIM.

I've been looking for a new soprano. PM sent.

This looks like an extraordinary value, Katyar, and I can personally vouch for the fact that you can feel very comfortable working with Weeshan!

Wow. I just bought a new one from Mim last week. This is a great deal!

katyar...I sent you a message! Thanks so much!

Top Bottom