Holy Mother of Toilet Seat, Batman!

Wow , nice. If I played mando, I'd consider the set. The Uke looks great. I'm a tenor player but with a solid spruce TOP and that MOP , if they made a tenor, I would buy it. Congratulations. You only live once. The guitar looks cools and I can play that so........

That looks really cool! Love the historic vibe. I can see why you went for it.

So do you have it in hand, or is it being shipped? Curious about that 1.62" nut width. I suppose I could amble on over to my local GC....

I should have it by the middle of next week.

To be honest, it has a couple features I'm not wild about. I prefer tie-type bridges and 12-fret fretboards on sopranos. Not deal breakers, and all that pearloid is a fair trade.

Also, the back & sides are listed as "whitewood" - any idea what that is? Poplar maybe?

Also, the back & sides are listed as "whitewood" - any idea what that is? Poplar maybe?

I was thinking perhaps pine. I know less expensive softer woods, such as white pine are quite affordable. Maybe it could even be Balsa wood. Poplar?... perhaps, but my bet would be on the former two. Of course, this is just my uneducated guess. I am looking forward to your review!

Top Bottom