Anyone interested in a trade? Have a BRAND NEW MARTIN T1K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etuke

Reaction score
Ok going to see how this goes it is s first for me so bare with me. :)

Have a brand new MARTIN T1K Tenor (with thick padded gig bag) I just bought from GRYPHON STRING INSTRUMENTS in Palo Alto, CA a couple months ago spent half a day there playing all their ukuleles before deciding on this looker (which also happens to play and sound like a dream with MEGA PROJECTION and SUSTAIN with that Martin smell!) and a Vintage Kamaka Tenor that fell into my lap while there! ;)

Alas, that set off UAS big time and have since made several other big uke acquisitions! After taking a breath (for like a day) I came to realize I have way more high quality Tenors and only 1 high quality concert! Funny thing is I tend to lean more towards Sopranos and Concerts so I am looking to round off the collection.

I am putting out feelers I have never traded one of my (babies) ;) before! I guess I should start and see if there is anyone local around San Francisco (I am willing to drive 1-2hrs depending) that has a similar condition Concert would love to find a solid KIWAYA or a Koaloha (Mahogany or Koa Concert or Super Soprano with Concert scale neck). I don't know what a non-local trade looks like but open to it if I can find the ideal uke! Any insight on what a non-local trade looks like would be appreciated as well!

I saw another member post a KIWAYA Concert scale near me (reached out but that is TBD ATM) hope I can make that work but not sure.

I am also planning to go to the Northern California Ukulele Festival Sunday, April 29, 2018 at James Logan High School Center for the Performing Arts 1800 H Street, Union City, CA 94587 and would be more than willing to meet there if a potential trade could happen. :)

Please reply to this thread or feel free to PM me! I will be checking in frequently!

If you made it this far thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Your PM box is full friend. I attempted to send you a message.

I have a beautiful Loprinzi all maple soprano long scale that I would swap ya

Hi stophie11,

Interesting please send me some pics and any other info about it.

Thanks! :)

Several possibilities but nothing final yet... please feel free to inquire if interested! :)

Also, open to trades for a Vintage Style 1 or 2 Martin as well! In very good condition (all original with no issues).

Thanks! :)

Uke has found a new home! Heading to Hawaii!

Thanks all who inquired! :shaka: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom