NUD: Dewdrop

Those are quite interesting looking instruments. This is the first I heard of Dewdrop, thanks! Are those Magic Fluke necks on those?

What are your impressions of it so far?

He gave me one to review but it isn't completely setup.

I like the sound and they have some cool features.

Let us know when you have a chance.

Links! Sounds! Info! :rulez:
(Please ;) )

What are your impressions of it so far?

He gave me one to review but it isn't completely setup.

I like the sound and they have some cool features.

Let us know when you have a chance.

I like it, but I haven't had a chance to play it very much. I'm still getting organized from being away for three days. I like the looks and the very light weight. Naturally, it sounds beautiful. Mine has Aquila strings, but he uses different brands.

When I saw your first line, I was going to say that Tyler gave Vic one to review. Since you are Vic, I guess you already know that. ;) I ordered a tenor hard case that I think should fit it. I tried several hard tenor cases I have at home, and they are all slightly different sizes. Those PegHeds need a bit of room!

I'm looking forward to your review.

Those are quite interesting looking instruments. This is the first I heard of Dewdrop, thanks! Are those Magic Fluke necks on those?

No Magic Flukes. Tyler makes everything himself, using a variety of woods. Mine has a spruce top, maple body and neck, cocobolo bridge, and padauk fingerboard with PegHed tuners. I hope to post pictures tomorrow.

Great looking ukuleles. I would like to see more close up pic when you get a minute. Does Dewdrop have a web site? I emailed for more info. Thanks

Top Bottom