N.U.D. - Ohana CK-120G Limited Edition!

mikelz777

Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to posting about my new uke, an Ohana CK-120G Limited Edition concert! Its front, back and sides are all-solid acacia with a cool contrasting wood rosette. It has a comfort edge mahogany binding with black and white purfling on the front and back and a black and gold purfling along the sides of the uke. It's hard to see in the pictures but the tuners are kind of an antique gold. It sounds great and has a wonderful sustain. In the pictures it's really hard to capture how pretty the curl/striping is in the wood grain. In real life it looks richer and more pronounced. It's really cool to see the grain flame and change as you change the angles to the light. I'm really digging it!

IMG_2632.jpgIMG_2650.jpgIMG_2649.jpgIMG_2658.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2660.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Nice. Probably the nicest looking Ohana I've seen.

:agree: what they said...nice curly acacia! :shaka:

Wow, congrats on such a beautiful Ohana ukulele! I'm envious of that comfort edge binding! :cool:

Very nice. I love my Ohanas too.

Beautiful ukulele for sure, great wood figure and I just love that edging.

Wonderful looking! Congrats!

Congratulations! Your new Ohana looks great!

That is amazing, the flame and curl is the best I have ever seen on Acacia, rivals primo koa. All the other details really add up to a spectacular ukulele. The fact that is sounds great makes it even better, Congratulations

Wowsies! Congrats! Hope to see it in person at some MN venue...

Top Bottom