What do you do for work?

Currently a Domestic Goddess (four kids) with a part time job doing in-home care-giving to seniors. Previously I owned and operated a children's performing group for 17 years, sold swing stages (window washing equipment on high rise buildings) for 5 years, worked for HoneyBaked Hams for the first half of my life. Have had too many part-time jobs here and there through-out my life.

Was never patient enough to stay in college long enough to get a degree, and don't regret it. Don't think I'd change anything. I'm happy my kids are all college bound. I tell them, "Find what you love to do, and figure out a way to make a living doing it."

My dream job? Own a small bar/restaurant on the sand somewhere (I LOVE to cook beach food) that has a great stage with live music everyday all day, with ukes on the walls for all the patrons to play when they wish.

I'm a physical therapist from NYC mostly working with sport injuries -- and I'm on vacation right now playing the heck out of my new tenor uke :nana:

High School Tutor

I work in a high school. I am a student counsellor and a Head of House.

I model myself on:
Prof McGonagall.jpg

Top Bottom