Re-Introduction...It's been a looooong while

ukulelechef

Reaction score
Hello group,

I just wanted to say hi. It's been a long time since I've been on UU, I mean YEARS! I've been looking at the last time I was on and found that the last post I made was back in 2011! I've been having a case of UAS lately and have been wanting to get back at it. I play the ukulele a bit and have a few that I've had for a while. Recently my passion for ukes have re-awakened when I made plans to go to Hawaii for a cousin's wedding. I plan on getting a new one while I'm there. in order for me to do so I have to cull the herd and plan on posting here. Hope everyone is well and I plan on "lurking" on the forums for a while. ;)

Welcome back, and happy lurking!

Welcome back - I'm presently more involved elsewhere too at the moment, (harmonicas), but I'm trying to stay in touch here, so that it will be easy to join back in later. :)

Hello group,

I just wanted to say hi. It's been a long time since I've been on UU, I mean YEARS! I've been looking at the last time I was on and found that the last post I made was back in 2011! I've been having a case of UAS lately and have been wanting to get back at it. I play the ukulele a bit and have a few that I've had for a while. Recently my passion for ukes have re-awakened when I made plans to go to Hawaii for a cousin's wedding. I plan on getting a new one while I'm there. in order for me to do so I have to cull the herd and plan on posting here. Hope everyone is well and I plan on "lurking" on the forums for a while. ;)
Same! Welcome back!

Welcome back to the UU Forum UkuleleChef. Lurk away. Have a great trip to Hawaii.

Not to be too much of a downer, but Ukulelechef was last here five years ago, a few months after starting this thread.

Top Bottom