VICTORIA VOX IN CONCERT!!! SAT. JUNE 9TH - 7PM @ ISLAND BAZAAR IN Huntington Beach!

Xtradust

Reaction score
Don't miss Victoria Vox and "Jack & the Vox" at Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach! SAT. JUNE 9TH @ 7PM - $25 at the door
(call for presale) (714) 843-9350

Victoria Vox and Jack Maher join forces to inspire audiences, young and old, through the power of song.

They perform mostly originals, written as solo artists, or as collaborations, but they are also known for having a good time playing unexpected cover songs in unexpected places.

And ya know what?...
"Victoria Vox is at the vanguard of contemporary ukulele performance! Victoria's infectious pop-folk-jazz style has earned her fans who truly appreciate her charming and masterful artistry. In addition to her songwriting and ukulele playing, Vox has received praise for her "invisible" instrument: the Mouth Trumpet. She was invited to blow her own horn on the Jay Leno Show in 2009. In 2015, Vox was featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal as a leader in the mouth trumpet "revival" and performed live on air on KMOX's Charlie Brennan Show. She employs her mouth trumpet during musical breaks at her live shows and also includes it on her studio recordings, along with the real trumpet (which she also plays). For the past few years, Vox has been collaborating with beatboxer Shodekeh for live performance, TV and radio shows."

VICk vox concert.jpg
boop-poster.jpg

I already have that day planned for another event, but I highly recommend Victoria. She's a great entertainer and one of the hardest working musicians I've met. Her mouth trumpet is incredible! Ric

Top Bottom