Hello from Bavaria Germany 😃

DonnaLele

Reaction score
Hello, I am 56 years old and felt in love with Ukulele a few years ago. Since then I tried to learn how to play this lovely instrument and till today I have a little success ☺️
Linda LeLouden gave me the hint to join this community. By now I have not enough courage to load up videos of my playing to the official youtube website because I cannot stand ugly comments. I hope here I will find friendly ukulele lovers. Today I have tested to record myself with my iPhone, puh... It is hard to stand to see yourself and all your mistakes on videos 😂
But surely one day I will find the courage, I promise 😃

Maybe also I can find friends in Germany, in the near I don't have anyone to jam with 😢

Once more warm greetings and aloha from Aura, a very very little village in Bavaria, Germany.

Corinna DonnaLele

E031CE43-B5D9-4A21-8B9B-B76CED6E9FB6.jpg

welcome!!!!!! do swing by the seasons, you might find a weekly challenge there will tempt you to start sharing vids - you can set them as unlisted over on youtube, so when you post them here on the forum, only people reading the forum can see them, then once you get your confidence up, you might feel up to making your vids public on youtube, so anyone can see them.

the uke is a wonderful instrument, you have come to the right place to celebrate it with fellow uke-fans!

great picture - that's a really big uke over on the left hand side! ;)

Welcome aboard. :)

As Lynda says above, consider joining in with the Seasons, they helped me get better, (I'm still rubbish ;) ), nice friendly bunch.
(If you want to see bad, just take a look at my first videos!)

Hi Corinna,
I am so glad to see this post. Looking forward to your growth. It looks like you have a musical background with all those instruments. You are ahead of the game!

You will find a lot of support here on UU. This is the place to be :)

Welcome to the ukulele community here. We are glad to have you!

Hello and welcome to the forum, Corinna! I'm a little south of you, across Lake Constance.

By the way, there is a German "Ukulelen Club" with its own German speaking forum. Personally, I prefer hanging out here on Ukulele Underground with its international base. But to find Ukulele enthusiasts in your area, maybe you should join the German forum as well.

Hello Rakelele,

Since yesterday I am on the German Forum as well:D

Best regards

Hi Corrinna,

A good way to avoid ugly comments on Youtube is to make the video "unlisted." That way, only people with the direct link to the video can see it. That's what I do when posting to the Seasons.

Top Bottom